This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR MULTI TOUCH / GHOST TOUCH ARP2 ANDROID 10 LATEST UPDATE WW-17.0240.2103.75

irahadeui
Star II

Model Name: ZS660KL
Firmware Version: WW-17.0240.2103.75
Rooted or not: not Root
Frequency of Occurrence: Every time i play a game
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG Mobile & Mobile Legends Latest Update March 31 2021.
========================================
every time I play games, I feel Multi touch on ARP2 has problem on the last update WW-17.0240.2103.75.
Previously I used Version V17.0240.2012.65 with the same problem (multi touch problem) I have tried to downgrade the Android version to Android 9, but the problem I face is lagging when playing PUBG Mobile, I often experience a decrease in FPS from 90 to 20 -25FPS.
I thought by updating to version 17.0240.2103.75. will eliminate the Multi Touch error. It's just the same.
what can I do to solve this problem? Please fix it immediately because it really interferes with playing my game.
Thank you.

Android 9 Lagging ingame a lot
Android 10 Multi touch error / Ghost Touch

forgive my english.
7 REPLIES 7

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
irahadeui

10 Days Latter

Never fix this Problem?

View post
Few problems are Game related which can only fix from game developers and behave same with all other devices but please can you explain the scenerio of multi touch to understand exact problem much better?? because it is really hard from your video to judge the exact issue.
Thanks!

azwadrab
Rising Star I
I cant agree with you on this.
I have faced huge ghost touching in 65 update
But when I updated it to 75, I barely faced any.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
irahadeui

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/TZ6G1YQJWJFB/mm.mp4

this my problem

View post
Sorry about the late reply. I will send you a PM and together we can try to figure out why this is happening