This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dissimilarity between two ROG PHONE 2 (PICTURE POSTED)

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
@Anders_ASUS @lp5566vs183 @CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS
I have a friend who recently got himself an ROG 2 when I saw his phone the back panel looks completely different than what I received out of the box.
Attaching an image for you to see and comment about.
Is it a warranty thing or not would love to hear from you guys.

MY2LW9CCA1EF.jpg
Notice the lines on the camera. Its not even visible on the device to the right. And same detailing lines are missing from the right device on the side panel.
Lets make it a thread where people can share their back panel images so thay everyone can see which is the correct model and which is not.
10 REPLIES 10

OPC
Zen Master II
Maybe the one on the right is the ultimate 1TB edition? That one has matte finish. Mine is 512 Global version and looks like the one on the left.

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
OPC

Maybe the one on the right is the ultimate 1TB edition? That one has matte finish. Mine is 512 Global version and looks like the one on the left.

View post
No both are the same 128gb model from India.
Thats why I posted it here to get some insight into why this variation exists.

OPC
Zen Master II
They you better check if the one on the right is an authentic product. I don't know Indian market, but the one on the left looks like mine. And mine looks like pictures of the phone on Asus website.

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
Thanks just waiting for a response from @CH_ASUS @lp5566vs183 @LP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS