This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't get new FOTA

Smokin_like_a_r
Star III
Could you Please add my device to the FOTA list. I am on 2002.32 @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS
14 REPLIES 14

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
I dnt know what is wrong with Asus , I recieved 2002.32 update within three days and now it's just counting days n days . This is the worst experience im having regarding the update where half of the people are using latest version and others are behind because of late FOTA updates wow. I'm from India

Smokin_like_a_r
Star III
Shivam Dahiya

I dnt know what is wrong with Asus , I recieved 2002.32 update within three days and now it's just counting days n days . This is the worst experience im having regarding the update where half of the people are using latest version and others are behind because of late FOTA updates wow. I'm from India

View post
I downgraded A10 to A9 then i updated it to 2002.32 manually, i think they removed our imei from A10 FOTA list @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Smokin_like_a_rasta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/81919#Comment_81919

I downgraded A10 to A9 then i updated it to 2002.32 manually, i think they removed our imei from A10 FOTA list @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS

View post
But I never updated mine manually , received FOTA for all updates . I dnt knw why is it taking soo long , there is no chance they can remove our imei number from A10 FOTA list .

nationkid
Rising Star II
Yeah I agree with Shivam, got all my update from FOTA. Never downgraded either. Not sure why it takes so long to get the update after release.

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
nationkid

Yeah I agree with Shivam, got all my update from FOTA. Never downgraded either. Not sure why it takes so long to get the update after release.

View post
Haha while reading your comment I just checked and i've received the update , also last month I got an update on 21st April ( which got released on 18th April update) and today I received it on 21st May.