Help! Bluetooth disconnects in less than a minute from car audio system, Ford Figo 2013 model. It worked well from past 4 months, all of a sudden started facing this issue. Mentioning few troubleshooting steps I did, can't remember all though:
1. Reset the car audio system by unplugging the car battery. Also, works with many phones apart from ROG II
2. Clear Cache from storage for all Bluetooth related stuff
3. Tried all the settings under developer option
4. Rebooted in safe mode and tried connecting and also ran the blutooth harware test through calc ".12345+=" Noticed 50% of the times it fails
5. Connects with Bluetooth headset, speakers etc no issues.
6. Reset all network connection and all apps permission settings
7. Deleted and re-pair several times. I do recive an notification while pairing, "Bluetooth: Re-pair from peer to enable it." Peer supports advanced feature. We cannnot do as this notification says.
8. All Bluetooth related has been set to Not Optimised in Battery Care. Also it's set to Balance.
9. Kept screen to awake always
10. Uninstalled all apps that's related to audio or telephone permission except for Google apps.
Please help! I travel in car for 4 hrs a day and need this to work please.