This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Car bluetooth disconneting

Sniper_Fox
Star II
I'm able to use my North America (12GB / 512GB) RoG II with multiple bluetooth headphones, but when I connect to cars (I've tried a Jetta and a Pathfinder) I often repeately get "com.android.bluetooth keeps stopping" and can't maintain a connection.
I don't think there's anything wrong with the bluetooth radio since it works fine with headphones, rather this problem is likely software-related.
Anyone else getting this?
24 REPLIES 24

Sniper_Fox
Star II
Clearing storage / cache also didn't help mine. It's strange because sometimes I can get in the vehicle and bluetooth will connect up first time and work the entire drive, and other times I'll get the bluetooth crash loop.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
@Sniper Fox @Volodesi The software team is requesting a log of your phones to try and diagnose this issue. Please reply in this thread if you would be willing to provide a log for us.

Volodesi
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

@Sniper Fox @Volodesi The software team is requesting a log of your phones to try and diagnose this issue. Please reply in this thread if you would be willing to provide a log for us.

View post
Sure. Just let me know the steps.

Sniper_Fox
Star II
I'm also willing. Tell me what to do.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Hi all, the software team just let me know this has been fixed and is included in the next FOTA update.