juliantairvan
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG PHONE 2
Firmware Version: WW_17.0210.2001.60_0
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

can't use my phone lately when trying to play PUBG with 120hz suddenly the screen turns off after 15 minutes of playing and also when charging the battery the screen also always turns off suddenly Plus sometimes my phone restarts by itself and also the problem of updating that can't be I have tried downloading the firmware several times and also following the procedure, but I still can't install the update can you help me with this problem

9 REPLIES 9

ronald1985
Community Legend I
juliantairvan

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG PHONE 2
  2. Firmware Version: WW_17.0210.2001.60_0
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

can't use my phone lately when trying to play PUBG with 120hz suddenly the screen turns off after 15 minutes of playing and also when charging the battery the screen also always turns off suddenly Plus sometimes my phone restarts by itself and also the problem of updating that can't be I have tried downloading the firmware several times and also following the procedure, but I still can't install the update can you help me with this problem

can't update my phone
With regards to restarts, you will need to visit service centre.
For the upgrade of firmware, what error are you getting?

juliantairvan
Star I
can't install the update I downloaded always fail

ronald1985
Community Legend I
juliantairvan

can't install the update I downloaded always fail

View post
What version of the firmware did you try updating to?
You need to go through incremental updates from the version you have. You can't jump from your version to the latest update.
Does that make sense?

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
The Tencent version of ROG2 cannot be updated manually unless it is completely changed to the global version.
The Tencent version of ROG2 using WW firmware is not approved by ASUS.