cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera zoom and exposure problem

KraKen
Rising Star II
Camera zooming problem
If i touch two times rapidly then swipe up or down then zoom some times doesn't working

Camera exposure problem
And if i pinch in or out on screen, then first exposure will increase or reduce then after zoom will work.

It is not perfect, we know that camera on rog in not good enough but i really wish to fix that problem in next update.

We can also use volume key to zoom in or out, then there is no problem with exposure, but sometimes clicking an image bt volume key is easier.
For that they should provide air trigger option for capture an image.

5 REPLIES 5

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I wouldn't recommend to zoom fast by pinching the screen while recording. You will find the same behaviour on ZenFone 6
If you want a nice, smooth and professional zoom then slide the recording button sideways. It's similar to using the volume rocker

KraKen
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

I wouldn't recommend to zoom fast by pinching the screen while recording. You will find the same behaviour on ZenFone 6

If you want a nice, smooth and professional zoom then slide the recording button sideways. It's similar to using the volume rocker

View post
I don't know about that
Thanks dude

OPC
Zen Master II
Whey you say the camera on Rog 2 is not good enough, this is not correct. The camera is great but the software needs polishing. If you want to see what the Rog 2 camera can produce with video please check Filmic Pro app. You will get the smoothest zoom possible on a phone.

KraKen
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

View post
Yeah that's good,
But when you recording video then this will not work,
If i will try to slide the recording button sideways, then it will stop the recording instead of zooming.
What about this bug.