This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS

Not applicable
Way too many bugs. Just encountered another one. In this bug i have my screen recorder set to microphone and i have my headphone attached to my phone. My game audio is echoing because my microphone and recorder also getting game audio. Asus really need to work on their software. Being lazy is not an option since people have trusted asus not to mention the devs are being lazy to fix the sound delay option so they just say its hardware issue. Also no new stuff is added after android 10. Rip asus
6 REPLIES 6

kyleashcraft86
Rising Star I
Akash Gupta

Way too many bugs. Just encountered another one. In this bug i have my screen recorder set to microphone and i have my headphone attached to my phone. My game audio is echoing because my microphone and recorder also getting game audio. Asus really need to work on their software. Being lazy is not an option since people have trusted asus not to mention the devs are being lazy to fix the sound delay option so they just say its hardware issue. Also no new stuff is added after android 10. Rip asus

BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS
Probably just blowing all that rog cash on cocaine and hookers😂. Those devs🤷‍♂️. But seriously remember honey instead of vinegar. Next time you have a issue

Not applicable
kyleashcraft86

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/29175/bugs-bugs-bugs-bugs

Probably just blowing all that rog cash on cocaine and hookers😂. Those devs🤷‍♂️. But seriously remember honey instead of vinegar. Next time you have a issue

View post
Thanks for the advice. Will remember 👍