Bottom speaker is getting warm!!

SoumyaRS
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 2
Firmware Version: .49
Rooted or not: Non rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Music player/Video player
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi,
I don't know if the issue was there before. However, few days back I've noticed that the bottom speaker is getting warm after 10 minutes of music play ( audio/video). Let me know if anyone else is facing this issue.
I've tried Google Play music, Audify, Black player, MX player, & VLC .
6 REPLIES 6

arpitgenius
Rising Star I
How are you able to check that bottom speaker is getting warm?

SoumyaRS
Rising Star II
arpitgenius

How are you able to check that bottom speaker is getting warm?

View post
You can feel it if place your hand above the speaker.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
SoumyaRS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/123050#Comment_123050

You can feel it if place your hand above the speaker.

View post
Were you charging (or just finishing) your phone while this has happened?
Can you give more information on what you were doing? For example, did you have X-Mode on? Did you get a chance to look in Armoury Crate to see the temperature and usage?
I would go into the Calculator and put in .12345+= and perform single tests on speakers to see if there's any problem.

Vamp
Zen Master I
SoumyaRS

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog 2
  2. Firmware Version: .49
  3. Rooted or not: Non rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Music player/Video player

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi,

I don't know if the issue was there before. However, few days back I've noticed that the bottom speaker is getting warm after 10 minutes of music play ( audio/video). Let me know if anyone else is facing this issue.

I've tried Google Play music, Audify, Black player, MX player, & VLC .

Bottom speaker is getting warm!!
Speaker getting warm is normal as when we play at higher volume, every speaker gets a little warm. With ROG it's more noticeable as it's situated very low on the device. It's perfectly normal no need to panic, even my device speaker gets warm after 20 minutes of play at 80%+ volume.