screenshot-20200922-003606272.jpg
screenshot-20200922-003306448.jpg
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
help my battery drain like hell rog 2
21 REPLIES 21

Osmak
Star III
mr.strange

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/115727#Comment_115727

Who the hell are you? Do you even know anything about rog 2? Are you a mod or a service person? Don't mislead someone. This might be something else. So let the mods be mods and do their work. Don't try to be a mod fanboy!!

View post
Learn to use your phone and stop complaining...If you are smartphone illiterate why did you buy gaming phone ? Rog 2 works fine it's just people have no idea how to customise thier phones and then they buy gaming phone....it's like getting lucky and getting a superbike but the person only deserves moped...most of issues are because people are not smart enough to own gaming phone....battery will degrade over 1 year if u play 24/7..,.it's not rog 2 fault

jfkeiuxje
Rising Star I
its brand new ans never been played on

ronald1985
Community Legend I
jfkeiuxje

its brand new ans never been played on

View post
Did you manage to stop the fitness app from running on start up and the don't use hotspot?

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Osmak

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/116313#Comment_116313

Learn to use your phone and stop complaining...If you are smartphone illiterate why did you buy gaming phone ? Rog 2 works fine it's just people have no idea how to customise thier phones and then they buy gaming phone....it's like getting lucky and getting a superbike but the person only deserves moped...most of issues are because people are not smart enough to own gaming phone....battery will degrade over 1 year if u play 24/7..,.it's not rog 2 fault

View post
I use the phone normally with less gaming n i face this issue too so kindly keep ur literate knowledge to urself bro 🙂

jfkeiuxje
Rising Star I
i nevet came sundhed does not autostart and i cant live without hotspot