deeppaul589
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

18 REPLIES 18

Aryan202
Community Legend I
deeppaul589

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

atleast start the A11 beta program
Rog 3 beta program too hasn't started yet
Expect it to start after rog 3

ronald1985
Community Legend I
moemohamed194@gmail.com

Rog 2 needs volte though. Asus completely ignoring this fact.

View post
It does have VOLTE capability. Do you know how long it takes to agree this with the carriers? Once everything is agreed, it will be enabled, but it isnt an overnight thing that will magically happen.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
moemohamed194@gmail.com

I know it has the capability. I also know that I've missed multiple calls and messages because volte is not enabled on the phone. I know that asus sold their product knowing full well it wouldn't work within the year. I also know that the zenphone 6 beta has volte. What happened to the two major updates they promised? SO LIKE THE MAN SAID CAN WE GET A11 BETA!

View post
We already had one major update which was A10. ROG 2 was sold under A9. We will get A11 at some point, but I and probably others wouldn't want this to be rushed.
There are a few models ahead of us in the queue, so you would probably expect it 1st quarter of 2021 or 2nd quarter of 2021.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
moemohamed194@gmail.com

Oh...so instead of supporting their older customers first they chose to support their newer customers. Glad to know. My phone came with A10 already installed by the way. So I didn't get any major update just two not so good ones.

View post
It's the same for pretty much all phone manufacturers. 2 to 3 major updates with newer models first usually. When you got A10 with the phone, that's already 1 of 2 major updates received for the model, not the individual/when you got the phone 😅