Aryan202
Community Legend I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

10 REPLIES 10

halwestagar
Star II
Don‘t work
Averan

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

https://twitter.com/OlivierVongxay/status/1351844921486016513?s=09

Rog 3 android 11 beta program should start soon now

BPM
Rising Star II
halwestagar

Don‘t work

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/43741/rog-3-android-11-beta-program-should-start-soon-now

View post
Keep in mind that this is just a beta test, and the linked Twitter post is from someone who (apparently) works at Asus France. It's likely going to go through an internal-only beta test before being released to the public.

I'm not sure if Asus does public beta tests for Android or not. Either way, we should probably hear some official news about this in the coming weeks.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
BPM

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/148624#Comment_148624

Keep in mind that this is just a beta test, and the linked Twitter post is from someone who (apparently) works at Asus France. It's likely going to go through an internal-only beta test before being released to the public.

I'm not sure if Asus does public beta tests for Android or not. Either way, we should probably hear some official news about this in the coming weeks.

View post
Asus doesn't do public betas it's more like an "closed" beta
You fill up the beta tester form,then they select based on your answers and forum activity I guess (the rules for the beta state being an active and participating member on zentalk)
So it basically goes like this
~ A beta registration page will be available to those interested,the forms generally stay open for a month or so
~ all the selected users get a mail informing that they've been selected and soon beta 1 is pushed to those users
After that it depends upon the amount of bugs reported and the time devs take to fix them (it's best to report as many bugs as you can this period as devs are move pro active to fix anything broken/change something in this period compared to the otas after the stable update), an average time between consecutive betas is one week with new ota being pushed every Friday or so
*All the selected beta users will get access to an beta specific forum to report bugs by the way (you can create new threads and reply in existing ones)
Fyi I was an Zenfone 5z beta tester for android 10
The mail:
screenshot-20210122-142359874.jpg
Beta specific thread:
screenshot-20210122-142027709.jpg
screenshot-20210122-142035896.jpg
Phone community>beta community forum
You'll get the direct link to the thread through mails too though

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Everyone, kindly do not share any sensitive information which you might have personally received from ASUS team. Any content shared with you is for your reference. Expecting your support on the same.