cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Issue with Fingerprint Scanner

I am Using Asus ROG Phone 2 8 GB RAM Variant
Facing Below Issues
1)I am Facing Issue with Fingerprint
many of time fingerprint wont recognise my fingerprint, then i switch to face unlock + Pin+ Fingerprint Now Even After Phone Unlocked, Phone Show Fingerprint Logo on Screen
2) Night Mode camera Issue
Night Camera Pics vert than ever i experience in my life
3) Very high Heating at Air Ventilator
as soon as i Start Game its start Heating Even More than Any other phone ( I dont have any tools to major Temperature but) its definitely more than 45 degrees
4) Youtube issues
you tube crashes several time in full screen mode ( May be App Issue ) but same version of Youtube is not Crashing in other phone
5)Lock Screen Notification
As any one expect if i am listening song i expect shortcut to pause/ play/ next/ previews option must be in notification bar but some time its there sometime its not
Please suggest any setting or Solution
Expected Improvisation from Asus in Software
1) Camera
2) Cooling
3) Ram Management
4) Notification
5) Fingerprinyt Senser
6 REPLIES 6

Fingerprint logo Appearing even after phone unlock
Photo with Night Vision

julienvd93
Rising Star II
What firmware are you on?
Did you already try to add the same finger twice so it recognizes faster?
More powerful phone equals a higher heat output.
What is wrong with your RAM management?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
sagar.r.dusane

I am Using Asus ROG Phone 2 8 GB RAM Variant

Facing Below Issues

1)I am Facing Issue with Fingerprint

many of time fingerprint wont recognise my fingerprint, then i switch to face unlock + Pin+ Fingerprint Now Even After Phone Unlocked, Phone Show Fingerprint Logo on Screen

2) Night Mode camera Issue

Night Camera Pics vert than ever i experience in my life

3) Very high Heating at Air Ventilator

as soon as i Start Game its start Heating Even More than Any other phone ( I dont have any tools to major Temperature but) its definitely more than 45 degrees

4) Youtube issues

you tube crashes several time in full screen mode ( May be App Issue ) but same version of Youtube is not Crashing in other phone

5)Lock Screen Notification

As any one expect if i am listening song i expect shortcut to pause/ play/ next/ previews option must be in notification bar but some time its there sometime its not

Please suggest any setting or Solution

Expected Improvisation from Asus in Software

1) Camera

2) Cooling

3) Ram Management

4) Notification

5) Fingerprinyt Senser

Asus Issue with Fingerprint Scanner
Please remove your old fingerprint and make two new ones using the same finger twice.
You need to keep the camera very, very still when capturing in night mode. It's recommended to take several photos. One of them will hopefully turn out much sharper than the one you posted. It's also recommended to use the timer instead of touching the capture button as this makes your hand shake.
This is because we let the heat out. It's actually cooler on the inside compared to other phones with the same hardware.
Not a know issue. We could log your phone to find out why but before that I would recommend you to clear the storage in Youtubes app info. Just hold the youtube app icon for a couple of seconds and press the small "i with a circle" to enter app info.
It's weird that you only have this sometimes. If it was never visible, then I would have some idea which setting that could be wrong but now I don't know. No one else has mentioned this issue before.

julienvd93

What firmware are you on?

Did you already try to add the same finger twice so it recognizes faster?

More powerful phone equals a higher heat output.

What is wrong with your RAM management?

View post
Hi I have the very same issue as well,same version of phone too 8/128,am on latest software update and have not only readded my fingerprint but also did the adding of the same fingerprint twice as well and it still causes an issue.The thing with mine is it works at times and it randomly at no point stops recognising on its own I have no clue why. Is there any fix for this?