This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any news on ROG 2 updates?

nationkid
Rising Star II
This is a plead now. Any communication about updates would be great mods.

I understand you can't obtain direct comfirmation but I would be reassured even if the chances of software support ended now rather than having us hanging on for a small one.

There has been no commication about delays or anything and ROG 2's "2 year" support ends in less than 3 months.

I really am begging you for something. I spent £880 on this phone yet I now have begun slowly moving back to my old Sony Xperia XZ premium because of the lack of software support and features.

91 REPLIES 91

Freddetj
Star III
I tried Microsoft Launcher for three days here, but have since gone back to Nova. I think Nova is every bit as snappy (even faster for me infact). Can't speak for the stock launcher though since I never used it at all. But the strange lag and fps drops seems to be connected to something else than the launchers.
For me still force closing the browsers gets rid of the problem... It doesn't reappear often, maybe once every two or three days....

Satnam
Rising Star II
nationkid

This is a plead now. Any communication about updates would be great mods.

I understand you can't obtain direct comfirmation but I would be reassured even if the chances of software support ended now rather than having us hanging on for a small one.

There has been no commication about delays or anything and ROG 2's "2 year" support ends in less than 3 months.

I really am begging you for something. I spent £880 on this phone yet I now have begun slowly moving back to my old Sony Xperia XZ premium because of the lack of software support and features.

Any news on ROG 2 updates?
that why I'm always saying to all Android Users that don't buy Asus Products because We all know Asus software development team is rubbish and totally finished so why you are buy Asus any products like rog2, 3 ,5 please stop it and now swag to yourself that we are never buy Asus products in future in India...