ASUS_USER1
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 2
Firmware Version: LATEST
Rooted or not: NOT ROOTED
Frequency of Occurrence: EXISTING
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Team,
When you set an alarm by default it says with vibrate on which is unnecessary as it will drain battery soon. So the details option should be without vibrate and if required anyone can change it. Hope you got it.

Regards,
ASUS USER
7 REPLIES 7

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Asus User

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 2
  2. Firmware Version: LATEST
  3. Rooted or not: NOT ROOTED
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: EXISTING
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Team,

When you set an alarm by default it says with vibrate on which is unnecessary as it will drain battery soon. So the details option should be without vibrate and if required anyone can change it. Hope you got it.

Regards,

ASUS USER

Alarm without vibrate option
Just untick Vibrate as this is user preference and I have it on by default.

ASUS_USER1
Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/35557/alarm-without-vibrate-option

Just untick Vibrate as this is user preference and I have it on by default.

View post
Thanks Ron for your suggestion but keeping vibrate as default will unnecessarily eat the 🔋 so it can be turned off by default and any user who still prefers that vibrate can turn them on as vibrate is not going to help much than a alarming sound.
Thanks again for your suggestion as i knew that setting already. ASUS moderators i hope you get what i say.
ASUS USER

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Thanks for your feedback. I have to say though that this seems like a very minor issue, and if we change the default behavior someone else will want us to change it back.

ASUS_USER1
Star II
Gustav_ASUS

Thanks for your feedback. I have to say though that this seems like a very minor issue, and if we change the default behavior someone else will want us to change it back.

View post
I don't think it will be major request to change to vibrate as it will not help when you sleep to wake you with alarm and vibrate.