This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

jairoconcepcion
Star III
Me reitero en el fallo, ahora el gatillo derecho ha vuelto loco del todo... La frecuencia de la activación y desactivacion se ha acelerado y se ha pronunciado.

nilesh_deepak
Star II
LP_ASUS

Anyone that still has the issue, we'd like to log your phone. If you are OK with this, please respond on this thread and I'll send you the tool.

View post
Yes please, we have been suffering from this issue for quite some time. Please send the tool.

JG87
Star I
JG87

Upper/left finger air trigger Blue(L1/L2) and Bottom/Right finger air trigger Red(R1/R2).

Blue(upper/left finger) air trigger both L1 and L2 are working. In Red(bottom/right finger) air trigger the R1 is working but R2 side is either unresponsive or 1 time response(when you press down it only trigger once but will not hold) or flickering(when press down the response flicker).

So when playing game I'm stretching my right index finger just to reach R1. please let me know if you guys having same problem. is it due to software update? cause i start only noticing this after OCT 24.

Note: all other setting like Squeeze gesture are all disable. I speculate that it had Left/Blue(L1/L2) and Right/Read(R1/R2) is when you run you finger in Air trigger it looks like both of the air trigger have two part sensor.

View post
Since last update of oct 24 till this update(10.35) the right R2 still same bug. I can't play shooter game on this.

JG87
Star I
LP_ASUS

Anyone that still has the issue, we'd like to log your phone. If you are OK with this, please respond on this thread and I'll send you the tool.

View post
Please send me the tool.

jairoconcepcion
Star III
Nada... Descuidar, la herramienta es solo orar el registro del fallo, yo lo hice yo pero no contestan