This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to buy ROG Phone 8 Pro, a few question about comms and battery

vaida
Star I

Hi, has a few questions about comms specs, on Asus website it says Rog 8 Pro has Bluetooth 5.4, yet in some reviews it's listed as 5.3, could anyone confirm which version is it? Or could it be some regional difference? How is Wi-Fi connection and speed over Wi-Fi 6/6E, maybe someone already has Wi-Fi 7 compatible router to test it?

Also curious what about battery life, how much it lives when not spending time on gaming, mainly browsing and Youtube? How is battery health over time, maybe anyone who used it for couple of months? I'm not the most avid gamer, so half of the appeal of Rog 8 Pro to me is just flagship smartphone quality, was kinda considering Zenfone 11 Ultra but that looks like a worse version of Rog... but seems to at least have a smidge better battery life (no charging brick included though)?

So in general would appreciate feedback about non-gaming experience of Rog 8 Pro, to preface it I don't care too much about camera quality since I don't use it that often

1 REPLY 1

SiLeNcEYT
Star II

Please don't buy rog 8 series ..it's waste of money and it's a garbage ...wifi issues and to use air triggers u need hammer for pressure ...and device temperature goes upto to 50°c ...better go for iPad m4...and asus softwares and updates are dog **bleep** ...trust me I own rog 8pro and I feel regret for bought this useless device ...