This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the ROG Phone 8 still worth buying compared to current flagships?

Before going to my experience, I will go over a few notable parameters of ROG Phone 8 for you. The key things to consider when evaluating the ROG Phone 8's value compared to current flagships would be:

• Processor performance - The ROG Phone 8 will likely use a previous generation flagship processor compared to the latest chipsets in 2023 phones.
  • Camera quality - Gaming phones tend to prioritize other features over having the absolute best smartphone cameras.
  • Display specs - High refresh rate displays are a focus for gaming phones, but other flagships may match or exceed the ROG Phone's display.
  • Battery life and charging speeds - Gaming phones often have large batteries and fast charging to support extended gameplay.
  • Price - The ROG Phone 8 may be discounted compared to brand new 2023 flagship models.

The ROG Phone 8 will likely use a flagship-level Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, but potentially from the previous generation compared to brand new 2023 flagships. Terus Technology have used ROG Phone 8 for 6 months, really satisfied with the money spent on this phone. It met all the needs we wanted from entertainment, work, support in life,... One time I had to go on a long business trip but didn't bring a charger, with a 5500 mAh battery. The phone accompanied me throughout the journey without running out of battery. I suggest that you use the 16 - 512Gb version for the best experience.

When comparing ROG Phone 8 with current gaming phones, I will still choose ROG Phone 8 because what this device truly brings exceeds my expectations. In the near future, I will also buy another ROG Phone 8 for my younger brother. I hope my feelings about ROG Phone 8 will help you. If you have any questions about ROG Phone 8, you can comment, I will try to answer because I also had a short time researching ROG Phone before deciding to buy.

#ROGPhone8 

1 REPLY 1

kmcmurtrie
Rising Star I

It's currently 2024.