This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edge Tool

Monardi
Star II

I recently upgraded from my ROG 5s Pro to an 8 Pro and I'm loving it so far, however, there's an issue I'm facing with the Edge Tool, it seems to not be any possible way to change which side of the screen you out it when I open a game or watch multimedia content unless I change the system navigation from the navigation bar, which I love, to the gesture navigation, which I hate to death. Right now it sits on the left side when my phone is sideways, but I'm right handed so it's awkward for me to have it on the left side. On my 5s Pro I always had it on the right, same side the navigation panel was, and on that phone I was able to move it around as pleased, but on my 8 Pro it seems to be locked on the left side unless I change to gesture navigation.

Does anybody know any possible way for me to be able to change to whatever side I want it on?

6 REPLIES 6

RobLake
Star III

If u keep it pressed then u can move it around

Monardi
Star II

Yes, however, even when I keep it pressed, it doesn't let me change it from the left side to the right side on landscape mode when playing or watching multimedia content, that's the issue, it seems to be locked on the left side

Monardi
Star II

This is what happens

Mattias_ASUS

Hi @Monardi! I am sending this to the devs so they can check it out!