This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Phone 8 RESTARTING GLITCH! BOOTLOOP!

Jay_ROG6
Star III

My phone is on the latest firmware .325

Its stuck rebooting everytime i have WiFi and Mobile Data on. Once these two are on the phone stays rebooting. Once i turn them off the phone boots normally. I can't use internet at all on the phone if i turn any of them on the phone crashing on goes in a bootloop and keeps on rebooting! I just got this phone and i was so excited about it no im really aggravated. I spent a $1000 from Asus official website and got the US version so i have no issues but i ended up with a phone that i cannot use. Please help with this issue its urgent.

63 REPLIES 63

That fix doesn't work for rog 6, the phone will force itself into airplane if you hold power during the bootloop, once any form of data (mobile or wifi) are turned on while cellular service is active, bootloop. I can use my phone to make calls, or I  can remove the sim and use it to go online with wifi, but not mobile data and not wifi with cellular service. 

I just tried and was unsuccessful after many attempts from reading your message here. As soon as I unlock the screen with my PIN #, it restarts immediately before I can get to the Airplane Mode on/off icon.

I was able to pull down the settings without unlocking my phone.

Heh, I guess I never knew or tried to do that before unlocking, ever.  Thanks! WELL, I followed what you did and turned off Airplane Mode during the loop before unlocking my phone. As soon as I turn Airplane Mode back on, it starts to loop again. But it was worth a shot. I added this to the AT&T Zenfone 10 Bootloop thread.

Gutter_Fool
Rising Star I

Have you tried turning on your phone with the SIM card removed? So far, the issue can be partly mitigated. Allowing, at least, WiFi internet capabilities and some app function.