This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Phone 8 RESTARTING GLITCH! BOOTLOOP!

Jay_ROG6
Star III

My phone is on the latest firmware .325

Its stuck rebooting everytime i have WiFi and Mobile Data on. Once these two are on the phone stays rebooting. Once i turn them off the phone boots normally. I can't use internet at all on the phone if i turn any of them on the phone crashing on goes in a bootloop and keeps on rebooting! I just got this phone and i was so excited about it no im really aggravated. I spent a $1000 from Asus official website and got the US version so i have no issues but i ended up with a phone that i cannot use. Please help with this issue its urgent.

63 REPLIES 63

Jay_ROG6
Star III

So everyone is experiencing the same issue this is outrageous.

Jay_ROG6
Star III

@Mattias_ASUS can you please give us an update of what's going on?

HellKnightHicks
Star II

Proper Crisis management would be to let customers know they are aware of the issue and working to resolve it with a predicted time line.  

I contacted support earlier today.  The said they were aware.  But I don't know how true that is. Communications is vague and I had to prod to get that information. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did a factory reset on my phone, upon doing so the phone works correctly.  When navigating the phone to re-do all my apps and settings, I noticed a July 2023 Google play\ security path.  Since that was over a year old I decided to update it.  Once the Google play update finished, the phone began the boot loop again.  I completed another factory reset which reset the Google update to the 2023 version and the phone works again.    Hope this helps 

Jay_ROG6
Star III

Are we getting a fix for this or should we return our new called "flagship rog phone 8". It's been days now I didn't get no responses from anybody or any update from anyone helping us out with this issue.