This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Phone 8 restart bug constant

GilroyPro
Star III

I have an issue with my Asus Rog Phone 8 Pro AI2401-D. I'm assuming the software seems to be buggy. Normal restart has no issues. If I turn off the Phone completely, then power it on. It will restart every few seconds in a loop. Trying multiple force restarts will eventually fix it. My current firmware is 34.1210.1210.54. Have yet to see any type of firmware update on the phone. Hell my Asus Rog 7 got an update today as of this writing. Asus please fix the buggy software or might go with Redmagic later

5 REPLIES 5

infyplay
Star III

It also happened to me that the device turned off and on automatically once a day, and in the end I found the problem that caused it and you won't believe me, it's because of changing the theme not in a good way 

U02
Star I

same issue theme and wifi connect

GilroyPro
Star III
  • My is issue is not theme and Wifi related. Just powering it off completely. Asus needs to release a firmware to fix it but my phone has yet to get any type of firmware 

U02
Star I

first rog phone so nightmare,, in now travelling. can't using wifi. i used romming data in now. so very **bleep** quality software