This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air trigger rog phone 8

dwiza
Star III

Hi, i have issues with my air trigger on rog phone 8, i bought it second hand, i know its sensitive pressure and not as reliable as ultrasonic like older series rog 7 and below, a bit sluggish but playable, its just my left trigger doesnt work as well as my right trigger, my left trigger not so responsive like right trigger that i have to press left trigger button far end near volume up button to feel more responsive. What should i do? Is this a software or hardware issue? It used to be a lot harder to press/activate before i lower sensitivity to -2.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @dwiza 

To reset Armoury Crate you can press and hold the Armoury Crate app > App info > Storage & cache > Clear storage and clear cache

After that I would recommend to adjust the sensitivity settings to your liking.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Koudmaker
Rising Star II

Try the dual trigger mode and use both on the same point so it will use the whole side of the trigger area its also a way to find the perfect trigger area.

U mean dual partition? I tried that still doesnt work properly like my right trigger 

Try resetting Amoury crate and setup your triggers again. Its strange that you have to press almost next to the side volume buttons to trigger it. Mine is trigger points are between the R and O of the ROG logo on the trigger so more slighty to the edge of the other side XD

How to reset the armory crate? My guess the problem is on sensitivity, its like left trigger sensitivity is 2 level above right trigger even after i use ultra min on both sides