This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger Issue in ROG 8 Pro

Vikas_Rathore
Rising Star II

Air trigger pressure are much higher and not stable at all even you set lowest on Pressure button setting from AC . Sometime it work and sometime doesn't. When you connect Aero Active cooler X the air trigger are less stable and required more pressure. ASUS should fix this for the all gamers who all love ROG Phone Series. Else they will never buy upcoming ROG series Phone in future.

I think The Pressure on air trigger should be fix with less Force on trigger with more stability. The Problem will be sort out easily.

I hope Asus ROG Phone Team will read my comment and will sort out in next update and reply to me.

Please Asus Fix this issue. Eveyone facing this issue who bought ROG 8 Pro.

In other feature the phone is very good .

229 REPLIES 229

Bro am using the rog 8 pro and red magic 9s pro, trigger works but not too responsive on rog 8 pro, and there's more function with the trigger on rog. But red magic 9s pro so super responsive trigger, but not too many customisation with the trigger. And the performance of red magic 9s pro is better than 8 pro in gaming, in warzone easy to achieve 90 fps in red magic than rog. I have to turn on x mode. Both has an external colling accessories. In red magic there's oem unlock, rog has no oem unlock. Camera for rog is better than red magic. Especially the front camera.

I regret choosing the ROG8 Pro over the Redmagic. My trust in Asus was solid after being satisfied with the ROG6 and ROG7, so picking the ROG8 seemed like the obvious choice. Unfortunately, it turned out to be one of the worst decisions I’ve made. The phone now sits unused and uncharged in my closet. I initially thought I just had to wait a few weeks for an update to fix the triggers, ghost touches, and unresponsive behavior with the cooler x, but I'm still waiting for that 'update'...

I sold  rog 8 pro edition and buy rog 7 .it's so sad for me and Soo shame for asus

rogphone8proed
Star II

Still didn't fix ro 8 pro airt trigger issue!!!!!!

rogphone8proed
Star II

Ghost touching and pressure issue airtrigger rog phone 8 pro didn't fixed yet!!!!!!!!