This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger Issue in ROG 8 Pro

Vikas_Rathore
Rising Star II

Air trigger pressure are much higher and not stable at all even you set lowest on Pressure button setting from AC . Sometime it work and sometime doesn't. When you connect Aero Active cooler X the air trigger are less stable and required more pressure. ASUS should fix this for the all gamers who all love ROG Phone Series. Else they will never buy upcoming ROG series Phone in future.

I think The Pressure on air trigger should be fix with less Force on trigger with more stability. The Problem will be sort out easily.

I hope Asus ROG Phone Team will read my comment and will sort out in next update and reply to me.

Please Asus Fix this issue. Eveyone facing this issue who bought ROG 8 Pro.

In other feature the phone is very good .

221 REPLIES 221

Just got the device yesterday and got hit by this wall. I am coming from ROG phone 5. This might be the reason the why there are no indepth reviews of this phone on youtube. Very sad. Would have got a Samsung if there is no usable air trigger. 

subhadipdebnath
Star III

This trigger flaw has been hidden in all the different forums. Lets put this everywhere so that others don't get fooled like us. Reddit, youtube, vijay sales review, asus reviews. Everywhere...... Please pitch in. Its too much money for such unrefined phone.

Unique77k
Rising Star I

@Mattias_ASUS Better than before, I believe with one more update it will be complete..

The team will continue refining the AirTriggers experience in upcoming updates.

@Mattias_ASUS Here goes two cents for the problem -

The pressure sensetive mode might be a good option for games like racing games which support pressure sensitive trigger like that in a console but it makes no sense when we use the triggers on FPS games through screen overlay which basically should just mimik screen touch. So a more reliable simple tap mode would be greatly beneficial in this situation. No pressure levels. Just two states - pressed or not. I am sure it can be done with some software trickery.