This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 7 new updates

papyus
Star III

Hi for everyone. Just downloaded new/ next update. Try it.

24 REPLIES 24

JimiK
Rising Star I

I recommend that you all contact Asus support and tell them that we have problems with temperature, low performance and unstable fps. I already sent a log file to Asus about the problems, but it's better if more of us tell them about these problems, so they react faster and realize that it's not just individual phones, we all have these problems.

Sam1991
Rising Star II

I also sent the log file and I once reached out to the service center but unfortunately it's very far from my place so I cannot go there personally but I will definitely call them. We should ask others to do the same I guess , what do you think @JimiK ?

A while ago I took my phone to the store where I bought it and told about the problems with the A14 system. The seller said that it will be sent to warranty service where it will be downgraded to the A13 system. They sent it there but then Asus released a corrective update "65" and they didn't even agree to downgrade this because they said Asus just released a corrective update. They would have downgraded this if I had paid for the service myself even though the phone is under warranty. Otherwise, they would have downgraded this for free, but because they thought that a corrective update would fix the problems, they didn't agree to it.

JimiK
Rising Star I

After this new update "70" update Whatsapp app keeps crashing -.-

Yes, I can't use my What's App at all, I'm very confused because I can't get information from the campus where I study