This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 7/7 Ultimate _WW_34.1010.0820.88

mralviar
Star III

I wanted to ask an honest feedback if the new Update improved. I am still in the A13 .241 Software version

i would like to know if it okay now to update to A14 and to this new software release. Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

Saurav_7
Rising Star II

Don't Update.

That's All!

Sam1991
Rising Star II

Don't UPDATE ! It's gonna ruin your phone. Most of us are planning to switch to another phone like redmagic 9s pro because of the buggy A14 on ROG 7.

JimiK
Rising Star II

I definitely recommend the Redmagic 9S Pro. I bought this because I can't update my Rog Phone 7 A14 due to system problems and some apps don't work properly on this android 13 system. I was prepared that Redmagic might also have problems, but I am really positively surprised. I haven't noticed any problems here and the performance is absolutely superior thanks to the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 Leading version. There isn't a single game that this won't run. I mostly play Cod Mobile and Warzone on this. I can play Warzone Mobile with this using Peak graphics, high resolution, un capped fps and other maximum settings smoothly without overheating or frame drops. This also has much better air triggers than Rog and much more versatile customizable performance settings. The battery life is also completely superior. This is really solidly optimized. Big recommendation for Redmagic 9S Pro!