This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random FPS Drop on CODM

Maaarrkkk
Star II

I only had this phone for 2 months and I'm already having random fps drop especially when I turn on the X mode. I think having a tutorial or tips for making custom  hardcore gaming tuning profile would help while you're finding a solution for this problem. Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

Before the Android 14 update, I didn't have any problems, but now the phone has low performance, fps jumps, AeroActive cooler 7 doesn't work properly, all games refuse to open and other problems.

My  phone is only 2months old and expensive. It's kinda frustrating cause I'm expecting it to run smoothly while playing games. Is there any solution you can recommend to me to stop having  this random fps drop? (And I'm using it with the cooler  that came with it) Thank you.

All we can do now is wait for Asus to fix the system problems. It also frustrates me because, as you said, the phone is really not cheap and after the new android 14 update, the gaming experience is absolutely terrible.

Saurav_7
Rising Star I

I'm also facing this in codm. After they release an update for this fix I don't see myself trusting Asus updates ever again.