This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join here for a downgrade request to Android 13

Sam1991
Rising Star II

Apparently, many of us have been suffering from different issues like overheating , fps drop, what's app crashes , and so on, on Android 14 build no 70 for over 3 months now. 

We need to be heard everyone! Join us here and submit your issues. It's better if more of us tell them about these problems, so they react faster and realize that it's not just individual phones, we all have these problems.

@JimiK  @llfranco17ll @papyus @shxz 

I kindly ask you @Mattias_ASUS do sth for all of us. Ask dev team to give us an option to downgrade because none of these updates not only solve our issues but also it happens to cause us more issues.

Thanks.

75 REPLIES 75

Sam1991
Rising Star II

Dammmmnnnnnnnnnnn, it keeps coming ! 🤦

jirk223
Rising Star I

Mattias Asus can you kindly do something with stim, send echo on, let them fix it immediately and generally let them fix a14 for God's sake, thanks to this you will lose customers and you are slowly getting worse like Nubia, so please start doing something with stim, it's terrible with A14, now triggers work but they crash the application and overall the speed of the A14 is a disaster, performance, stability, I'm not even talking about it, it's a shame, and don't be dead bugs, but finally come and help us, thank you

JimiK
Rising Star II

We have had the unstable Android 14 system for almost 4 months and we have received several corrective updates and they have not helped and more problems have also appeared. The A14 system has so many problems and defects that it cannot be fixed quickly. I recommend to Asus that you forget the whole A14 system and let us downgrade to the stable A13 system.

Sam1991
Rising Star II

Pal , I guess they pretend like this thread has never been posted. I'm starting to lose hopes on Asus.

@Titan_ASUS 

JimiK
Rising Star II

This is really frustrating when we know that they see these conversations but they don't comment on them or ever give a direct answer to anything.