This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet/Network issues in new update(Nov 2nd 2023) 33.0820.0810.232 on ROG Phone 7 Ultimate

anutrix
Star II

Internet/Network issues in new update(Nov 2nd 2023) 33.0820.0810.232 on ROG Phone 7 Ultimate.

Internet is super slow and doesn't load websites most of the time now on most browsers.
Even Google Play System Update(one inside settings, not the store) also fails with 'Failed to update. Updates are temporarily unavailable. Try again later.'
Further Google Play Store also doesn't load. It says 'Something went wrong'.
Restarting phone will fix it for few minutes. The issue will be back in short time.

Not sure how to report to Asus.

Phone was perfectly fine before this upgrade. The only things I did on the phone that day as update to this version and enroll in Android Preview Program(that seems unrelated as I did not get any preview updates yet. Application pending).

And all other devices on this network are fine.
As mentioned before, this phone is also perfectly fine for first few minutes after every reboot.

UPDATE: The issue got resolved after I deleted the Saved Wifi Network and reconnected after entering password again. Didn't have to do it on any other 7 devices on the network. Only my ROG Phone 7 Ultimate had this issue after the update.

2 REPLIES 2

azwadrab
Rising Star I

how did u get this 33.0820.0810.232 firmware update?

Did you get via OTA?

or from website? 

there is no firmware after 217 in the website. 

I am so sad about it

I got it via OTA. Nothing special.