This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I downgrade the system software?

Eaten
Star III

After I updates the software to 33.0820.0810.121, my phone gone hotter, charge slower, use lagger, and even sometimes, auto shutdown. After sent to Asus Service Center in Malaysia, nothing is done, just .12345+ in calculator is made, nothing is fixed. 

And went to Asus Globe to Complain, nothing come back in return even shared my logs of my phone.

Sorry to ask, is Asus doing fine these day? 

44 REPLIES 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its download source asus server NO

Then is 3rd Party

Nobody know its SPYware on board or NOT

I m Network Security Manager and 2nd level Support

User cant Check Checksum

Go to School and learn you are  ....

I know what i say

Rats :rat::mouse: like yourself just want to be relevant. You contribute absolute dog 💩 for attention. RAW firmwares can be extracted from OS & uploaded to be downloaded. ASUS decided to remove all precious softwares to keep users stuck on latest firmwares which have bugs. Anyway, I don't need to explain myself to you. I've helped numerous Rog phone users with downgrading amongst other things. You talk about spyware but Google itself is spyware. No matter what you do in 2023 you're always being spied on. Anyway, and "network manager" stop seeking attention like an infant & grow up. Contribute with actual help rather than trying to be relevant. Silly mentally ill Rat:mouse::rat: nothing more to say here from me, get a life outside Asus forums 😀

Anonymous
Not applicable

My device is full locked ok no access for anybody

Raw files can easy manipulated and checksum check is not possible

Stop to talk with me you use dirty method

You dont inform about risk and you speak not clean

In my eye you are not clean

Bye

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ps the last one

Google info say my device is offline since more then 260 days 😘

Hey,I tried downgrading my Rog7Ultimate running on ww_33.0820.0810.232 following ur tutorial on xda but I keep getting this error on fastboot

TIMESTAMP : Fri_ 1:11

##################################################################
########################### OS INFO ############################
##################################################################

OS_VERSION = AMD64
FAILED (remote: 'Unknown variable')
Sending 'partition:0' (44 KB) FAILED (remote: 'Download is not allowed on locked devices')
fastboot: error: Command failed

People say we dont need an unlocked bootloader to downgrade,so do u know how to fix this issue? I really wanna downgrade because the latest firmware is full of bugs