This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

display dull, high brightness & low contrast, red tint display with low light bellow 40 %..

Galivents
Star I

I am facing a huge issue with the display, red color shift can easily seen all across the display area while scrawling.. also the display is bit reddish.. the display seems dull & also the brightness is high & contrast is low which is making the display looks blurry.

i am not using splendid mode or any other eye protection or any such features. still the above mentioned problems are with me..!!..

there is also issue with gyro delay.. as a professional e-sport player I can observe the difference while playing games like pubg comparing with my old asus zenfone 5z device keeping my gyro sensitivity at highest in rog7..!!..

I tried calibrating gyro sensor but it didn't helped me anyway

5 REPLIES 5

azwadrab
Rising Star I

you can try these display settings:

364691889_678220883678242_7225531272523929000_n.jpg

i did this but its the same  but its of no use..!!..

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I

I was wondering what the new issue on the Rog7 would be, every single Rog phone has some severe issue.

Rog2 -> Dead power IC

Rog3 -> Improper calibrated display

Rog5 -> Dead Wifi chip/SoC

Rog6 -> Camera cuircut blowing up

Rog7-> Dying backlight circuit.

Gotta hand it to them, ASUS is creative when it comes to make issues.

K2keval
Star II

Same here bro.... previously i have Rog 5 which has magnificent display ....but the Rog 7 display is dull and contrast and colour calibration is not properly done.Hope Asus fix this in next update.....