cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 14 still has issues after the “fixing” update

georgeclazaresc
Star III

Screenshot_20240223-181331_System_update.jpeg

 As I was browsing through the forum, I came across a post mentioning an update that promised to fix the Android 14 issues. I was ecstatic as I had been facing several problems with my phone lately. However, after installing the update, I was left completely disappointed. Not only did my phone not show any improvement, but it also made the situation worse. The Call of Duty Mobile game, which I love playing, became unplayable due to the significant fps drops. I found the whole experience highly unprofessional and frustrating. I hope they come up with a better update soon.

22 REPLIES 22

I received information from the Asus customer service of my home country:

"Hi, I just received some additional information from a higher level. The RD analysis of the log found that the GPU scores are about half of what is expected for normal gaming performance. This may be due to the screen recorder being enabled, as RD can reproduce the same issue after the screen recorder is enabled. Do you have screen recording enabled, if so could you try turning it off or vice versa. That way we would find out if the problem is caused by screen recording."

I just put a new log tool file there without a screen recorder. That message I received gave me a spark of hope that we can still get these phones fixed.

Right bro 

you are absolutely perfect

Brother, you are absolutely right. I installed a cooler in my phone and after installing the cooler, some files got installed in the phone. After installing the file the sound of the phone became slow, even after removing the cooler the sound is still slow, still not getting the solution, I have also factory reset the phone, still the problem is not solved

After the update, the sound quality of my phone varies. I notice it especially if I use headphones while playing, sometimes the sounds are normal, sometimes the sound quality is weak. So there are also bugs in the phone's AudioWizard equalizer.