cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 14 still has issues after the “fixing” update

georgeclazaresc
Star III

Screenshot_20240223-181331_System_update.jpeg

 As I was browsing through the forum, I came across a post mentioning an update that promised to fix the Android 14 issues. I was ecstatic as I had been facing several problems with my phone lately. However, after installing the update, I was left completely disappointed. Not only did my phone not show any improvement, but it also made the situation worse. The Call of Duty Mobile game, which I love playing, became unplayable due to the significant fps drops. I found the whole experience highly unprofessional and frustrating. I hope they come up with a better update soon.

22 REPLIES 22

I sent it to you in a private message.

I'm sorry, but it's not my responsibility to do your job. There are numerous issues with all Rog 7 phones after the recent update. If you install and play CODM, you will quickly understand what is going on. We just need the ability to roll back to Android 13. Why is it so difficult to understand the severity of the situation? People who spend £1200 on a phone for gaming have high expectations, but ASUS doesn't seem to care.

Now it's Friday and the weekend is coming so they don't answer. (They don't answer any other time) This week we didn't get any information that would have helped us. Asus is a crap company that doesn't care about its customers. It's easier to buy a new phone from another manufacturer than to get help from Asus for problems they caused themselves.

Screenshot_20240229-234722_Unlock_Device_Tool.jpeg

I know from experience how situations like this develop. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but the situation won't be resolved anytime soon. Btw, I didn't manage to downgrade my phone and also, Asus doesn't let us do anything about it. The phone is OEM-locked, see the attached picture. What a garbage situation 😡

asus want us to buy ROG 8...they will never fix it