This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the .217 update situation

MaceDraconik
Star III

I'm currently checking why people are complaining about the update and i noticed that both idle and on-zentalk wattage is completely fine for me (former being 0.8w, which is not too shabby - latter being screenshotted (see picture). Actually, it got even better this update, but again, in my case

Let me know what temps and wattage you all get (check with lyb kernel manager, found in the play store and doesn't need root).Screenshot_20230821-230447_Chrome (1).jpg

 P.S. I don't know why i'm doing what the moderators (or whatever they're called) should be doing instead of not doing jack s***. Enjoy somewhat unbiased info while i'm still hanging in here and have not lost my mental sanity over absent communication lol

P.P.S. WHERE IS THE BOOTLOADER UNLOCK TOOL AT?????

P.P.P.S. have a great rest of the day/night because why not (it took me a decently long time to write this for whatever reason)

27 REPLIES 27

I get 14 - 15 and a half hours without games. Mostly on Data & 90hz, brightness 75% most of the time, rest of the time maximum. This is with high room and outdoor temperature due to summer. 

I'm on 10 hours SOT with 49% battery remaining, 90hz but high brightness & also charged over 24 hours ago.  .217 battery life is a joke 

1000046094.jpg

mralviar
Star III

@Mattias_ASUSHi! is there and update on this, or still WIP?

DarkShield
Rising Star II

Hello friends, do you also have aeroactive coler 7 often come out of the device without opening it? 

What do you mean by coming out from device? it shows a notification or it falls out from your device? if it is the former, luckily I do not receive such notification.