This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the .217 update situation

MaceDraconik
Star III

I'm currently checking why people are complaining about the update and i noticed that both idle and on-zentalk wattage is completely fine for me (former being 0.8w, which is not too shabby - latter being screenshotted (see picture). Actually, it got even better this update, but again, in my case

Let me know what temps and wattage you all get (check with lyb kernel manager, found in the play store and doesn't need root).Screenshot_20230821-230447_Chrome (1).jpg

 P.S. I don't know why i'm doing what the moderators (or whatever they're called) should be doing instead of not doing jack s***. Enjoy somewhat unbiased info while i'm still hanging in here and have not lost my mental sanity over absent communication lol

P.P.S. WHERE IS THE BOOTLOADER UNLOCK TOOL AT?????

P.P.P.S. have a great rest of the day/night because why not (it took me a decently long time to write this for whatever reason)

27 REPLIES 27

mralviar
Star III

I am running the .188 firmware, i still have to reboot my phone for the .217 to apply

Screenshot_20230822-105323_lybKernelManager_1.jpg

Yeah okay now i see that they messed up pretty badly, let me know if you're willing to reboot to .217 and first, test normally and then, again, if you want to, after a reset (just to compare my results to other's).

Thanks a lot in advance

*this is the second reply of mine lol*

Oooh my god i realized that they removed the old source code so i can't even do what i thought would have fixed it (porting LineageOS based on the .188 kernel, and then flash it when the bootloader unlock tool hopefully comes)

Screw you asus

Hi!

We are looking into this at this moment.