This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog6D is far superior to qualcomm

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
First tests are out and as suspected, it performs better with signficiantly better battery life.
Genshin 3hours on Qualcomm, while on dimensity it has 6 hours and superior performance to boot. The Rog6D is a massive slap to anyones face who purchased the Rog6 QC version.
The Rog6D passive cooling capabilities far surpass the regular models thanks to the finned heatsink.
We will still have to see about the reliability issues, but so far performance and thermal wise the Rog6D is a massive upgrade.

23 REPLIES 23

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Overall androids flexibility is the thing that makes android far superior to IOS. Sure IOS is better optimized, no question about it, however android allows you to do whatever you want. To bad most manufacturers dont care to change anything and instead just bloat the OS even more rather than optimize for performance or gamig.

WaitingKy
Rising Star I
most emulators on android optimize for snapdragon chipset. i think dimensity can't run emulated games smoothly

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
WaitingKy

most emulators on android optimize for snapdragon chipset. i think dimensity can't run emulated games smoothly

View post

you were saying?

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.