This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 6D ultimate mouse sensitivity problem

Zsolt
Rising Star I

Hey, I have a rog phone 6D ultimate global version, latest firmware available, not rooted. 

I have an issue since I got updated to android 14. As an old ROG phone user I have all accessories what asus ever made for ROG phone. Now I'm using asus professional dock with asus mouse and since I have android 14 there is some problem with the mouse sensivity. On the lowes dpi (what I've used always) the mouse not reacting on the smaller moves. I have to pull hard to get it move. I have to raise dpi almost to the max to get moves on the screen with minimal mouse movement. It's just ruined all the games I've played with mouse. Tested on different games like COD: mobile and pubg mobile. It's just useless. This issue exists all the time right after I plug the phone into the professional dock. The mouse connected via USB straight to the dock. Dock is powered properly with the phone original asus adapter/charger + cable. I don't know how I could make a video to show how it looks but I hope my explanation was clear. 

I have used this "setup" with android 13 but there wasn't any issue like this. The only issue was that the phone had to stay in portrait otherwise if I put landscape the screen was rotated but the mouse was working further as portrait mode. But I could keep the phone just standing so this issue haven't bothered me so much. So my point is that the phone was working good with mouse and keyboard with android 13. 

Thanks in advance! 

5 REPLIES 5

Thanks for the info! I'll wait for the log 🙂