This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no bootloader unlocker

hakimon
Star I

Hi, i bought the ROG 6 because Asus promise bootloader unlock. Now the unlocker been removed few months ago and still no bootloader unlocker app in the website and firmware.

Please clarify when this unlocker will be available.

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10

HAMZA1
Star II

Voici la réponse du service client Asus

Customer Service Feedback

Dear mister ****,

There will no longer be maintained for Device Unlock App.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

Thank you for your continued support and patronage.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Kinfdregard,
Sofian,
SAV ASUS France
Hotline : 01 70 94 94 00

lionelrodrigues
Star II

The unlock tool will be available in the Q3 of this year .( July-August-September). Actual date not given.

HAMZA1
Star II

No, it will never be available, it is the end of the application

You sound like you are fed up of Asus, the way you respond. And by the way, the email message you sent doesn't sound professional. I contacted Asus customer service and this was their response.

Dear Lionel,

Thank you for contacting the ASUS UK Support Team.

We value you as a customer and your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us.
My name is Bogdan and it would be my pleasure to assist you in any way possible.

We regret to inform you that the phone unlock tool has been temporarily removed as we are undergoing a significant redesign at providing a better user experience and functionality.
We value your needs and understand your expectations for the phone unlock tool. Therefore, we are positively redeveloping and optimizing it to ensure that the new version meets your requirements. We anticipate completing the development in the third quarter of 

2023. It will be relaunched and made available for your use.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If you have any further questions or require assistance, please feel free to contact us. " Please can I know what date did you contact Asus customer service?