havasi86
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 6 12GB RAM
Firmware Version:32.2810. 2210. 216
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Is the front speakers supposed to have different volumes? The top speaker is much lower. This happens all the time, in movies, games and music. The quality is good, it's only the volume. I've tried all the different settings in the audio settings and it's always the same problem. With headphones it's no issues at all. Thanks.
42 REPLIES 42

jajabinx35
Star III
Let's hope it gets addressed officially from asus though

stiffis
Star II
Seth_

Hi guys, maybe I have a solution for that annoying issue. Sometimes it doesn't work automatically, but still restart is not required and easy manual action brings back upper speaker.

I use MacroDroid. It is a great and powerful application. "Sound of silence" as a file is needed also. I used this (it must be downloaded to phone): ht,tps://github.c,om/anars/blank-audio/blob/master/2-seconds-of-silence.mp3 {remove commas} [hint: 1 second of silence doesn't work, I suppose it is too short]

Steps:

1. Install MacroDroid and create a new Macro (I always use manual creating, not wizard) and enter some macro name
  2. Add Trigger->Call/SMS->Call Ended->Any number
  3. Add Action->Media->Play/Stop Sound. In Select Sound section select [choose file] and point downloaded 2-seconds-of-silence.mp3. In Select Audio Stream select Voice Call. Block next action until complete must be unselected.
  4. Add Action->Volume->Speakerphone On/Off->Toggle speakerphone state [IDK english label, MD display this in native lang]
  5. Use "back" gesture/arrow and select Save

And that's it. It should work in most cases. If it doesn't, solution is easy: just call your own number. Quick call->end, you don't need to wait for busy signal.

I hope this helps fighting (without phone restart) against a bug which Asus devs cannot fix.

View post
It worked, thanks!

Mattias_ASUS
Hi!
Sending this to R&D so they can take a look at it.

yosef019
Rising Star II
^we need fix what asus did

Feka
Star II
Sziasztok. Ugyanez a probléma nálam is. Én írtam az ügyfélszolgálatra. Annyit mondtak, hogy küldjem be szervíz-be. Felvázoltam nekik a szituációt, de úgyan ezt mondták.