This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I buy the new Rog Phone 6/6D

Segun
Star I
I am not sure if I am really allowed to ask this but I will do it. So after having my phone for almost 5 years I decided it is time to change to a new one. I looked for gaming phones( because I don't care about cameras at all) and found out the Asus Rog6/6D would be the best.I would like to know what's your general experience with the phone(good and bad) if it is worth and if it is, what variant is better from your experience: The D variant or the normal one.
7 REPLIES 7

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
ASUS ROG Phone 6D Ultimate vs. ROG Phone 6 Pro: Which should you buy?
Compare Asus ROG Phone 6D Ultimate vs Phone 6 Pro: which is better? | NRprobably these 2 website can give you some idea.
Think battery life and the included aero active cooler would be the main differentiating factor.

excavation5
Rising Star II
Segun

I am not sure if I am really allowed to ask this but I will do it. So after having my phone for almost 5 years I decided it is time to change to a new one. I looked for gaming phones( because I don't care about cameras at all) and found out the Asus Rog6/6D would be the best.I would like to know what's your general experience with the phone(good and bad) if it is worth and if it is, what variant is better from your experience: The D variant or the normal one.

Should I buy the new Rog Phone 6/6D
Three Asus ROG Phone 6 models put to test - which one is the fastest?

If i must make a choice i will buy rog phone 6

FunBike31
Community Legend I
If I had to choose a smartphone that can ensure an intelligible telephone conversation, support the insertion of a SIM without rebooting, switch from a Wifi 6 access point to a repeater without interruption, listen to music in stereo or locate the sounds in a game and without going from 10 to 80 dB contiuellement, not to need to make 5 tries and + on the fingerprint detector, to have a ping of 15ms on my fiber link like on the others smartphones and not 80ms, to hold 60fps without having a drop at 30fps, to be able to use VoLTE/VoWIFI without searching in vain for a compatible operator, to be able to have normal color photos and without doing a handstand to look at them, to have the certainty of being able to turn it back on after a charge, so surely, if I need all that, my choice would be neither the ROG6 nor the ROG6D.

Segun
Star I
excavation5

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/66423/should-i-buy-the-new-rog-phone-6-6d

https://m.gsmarena.com/fastest_asus_rog_phone_6_test-news-56149.php

If i must make a choice i will buy rog phone 6

View post
I see there are many people complaining about the phone etc so I wanted to know if it is true from people who have the phone