This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog6 with air cooler and Kunai gamepad. Not being powered

smokeypsd
Star III
Hello, I am trying to use the cooler with the gamepad at the same time while connected to power. Nothing continuously stays powered/operational? I'm on android 12 with a base rog6. Original charger....

\edit even just using the cooler alone, exiting a game to the launcher immediately breaks connection and port no longer seems to be used for charging

I know what's possibly happening. I'm using passthrough charging in games. When I switch out it's getting confused with the USB connections. Possible to fix through a phone update or firmware?

2 REPLIES 2

FunBike31
Community Legend I
The information we have on USB-C of the AeroCooler 6 is that it only transmits the charge, your Kunai is connected via Bluetooth?, or USB-C which seems impossible?

Maj Firmware aerocooler failed, untimely disconnection, disconnected/reconnected to activate the freezing mode, on 6 and 6D are recurrent problems in the Chinese discus since October.
The moderator's last post indicated a fix on the next firmware, so in theory the .241 should fix this issue.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.