This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE 6 Still restarts when opening Camera not yet fix!!

John8
Star II

So i filed today a report to the online chat support of Asus and the agent didn't give me a solution to my problem. The camera still freezes and force to restart my phone for one (1) hour!!. Now I am afraid to open my camera because of this . Anyone have the same problem with me? My android version is Android 13.

17 REPLIES 17

Do you go to your Asus Service Center and get a replacement? or do you just do this every time you use the camera?

No service center near me. So I just do it every time. Very inconvenient, yes. If the camera is already running in the background successfully, then I don't need to restart it. It's only when it's not used for long periods of time, like overnight.

I think this is not a hardware issue but a software issue. My phone doesn't have a problem in the previous android version but when it automatically updates to latest version, suddenly it crashes when using the camera app a total nonsense! We buy the phone because they say its the ultimate gaming phone but later on it crashes!! What a Scam!! 

BehzatZo
Star II

Merhaba

Bende de aynı sorun var ve ülkemde bir servis merkezi yok. Yanlışlıkla kameraya dokununca 1 saat bekliyorum ve artık nefret eder oldum.

Hi

Apparently, No action taken from Asus considering that they sell a faulty phone to us.