Star II
Please tell us some basic information before ask
screenshot-20221126-181419-asus-launcher.jpg
screenshot-20221126-181422-asus-launcher.jpg

1. Model Name : ROG 6
2. Firmware Version : 32.2810.2210.220
3. Rooted or not : No
4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
I'm from Indonesia & using XL 4G. Help please, i'm facing the same issue, everytime im on the outside, signal is always on EDGE and sometimes no internet connection, rarely get the 4G+ and when it comes the 4G+ the connection is very2 slow like its on the EDGE.. Already go to the network provider and trying the simcard into another phone and it says that the simcard is normal. It is annoyed me like the phone is really2 useless, cant even stream spotify.

22 REPLIES 22

Andrien
Star III
probably your radio board, btw can you check do you receive 5g?

AhmadHafiz
Star I

Hello, I was having the same problem in Kuwait I call my internet provider he didn't do much, so I compare the setting of rog 6 with other phone and I found that the APN is saved in the other phone automatically, but in rog phone you had to add it manually l.try search the APN of you internet provider in goggle then in the rog phone add new APN and  inter your internet provider info in the slots.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.