Star II
Please tell us some basic information before ask
screenshot-20221126-181419-asus-launcher.jpg
screenshot-20221126-181422-asus-launcher.jpg

1. Model Name : ROG 6
2. Firmware Version : 32.2810.2210.220
3. Rooted or not : No
4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
I'm from Indonesia & using XL 4G. Help please, i'm facing the same issue, everytime im on the outside, signal is always on EDGE and sometimes no internet connection, rarely get the 4G+ and when it comes the 4G+ the connection is very2 slow like its on the EDGE.. Already go to the network provider and trying the simcard into another phone and it says that the simcard is normal. It is annoyed me like the phone is really2 useless, cant even stream spotify.

22 REPLIES 22

waxy78611
Zen Master I
Mattias_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/240545#Comment_240545

I am sending you a PM 🙂

View post
What's happening with your "Reports" yo the Devs that you "sent" over 6 weeks ago to address the speaker issue ? Have you been sending the reports or just lying ?

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Why are you rotting an Internet connection post with an Audio problem!, you can't create a new topic or in the Audio post 🤬

Mattias_ASUS
waxy78611

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/240797#Comment_240797

What's happening with your "Reports" yo the Devs that you "sent" over 6 weeks ago to address the speaker issue ? Have you been sending the reports or just lying ?

View post
As soon as we get a hold of an issue we send a report to R&D, from then we await for a reply from the team with a solution, if the solution is not provided then we push it again, this is why some things take longer than expected but be sure we DO send the reports even before we say we will send them, it's more of a routine to make sure we don't miss them.

thuggs
Rising Star I
"I tell our landlord there is shit in the house but because he doesn't live here, he doesn't remove it." That's what you sound like.
What's even the point of forwarding issues if they are NEVER taken care of? We provide proof, we provide logs, we provide details, but we get nothing in return but a half assed working 1300$ pos phone!
Not blaming you, blaming the "devs" who do shit all.

abimanyuuu20
Star II
Hi All,
Just wanted to updates
Last week on Wednesday I've finally brought the phone onto the Asus service center since I was getting hopeless to fix it by looking through forums & did not get the update & then go to the distributor too, etc.
They need 6 days to repair it, they said that my machine on the phone needed to change and so the IMEI is changed too. That's all the information I get, until now I am still did not know what was the problem or the root cause
But now, the phone working normally as it should.
Thanks