This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 6 game fps problem

xilver83
Star I

Since this problem still not solve, I will post again. Update to 34.0210.0210.267 still nothing change at all. Game experience extreme lag and fps drop like solo levelling, nikke & atelier resleriana. Emulator vita3k, ppsspp & AetherSX2 also effected. X mode only make device temperature burning and didn't solve any problem at all. Advance force full gpu and cpu clock goes the same. Please Asus give me an option downgrade to Android 13.

7 REPLIES 7

Try max out cpu and gpu clock in advance setting and use cooler.

I already done that and mentioned it in the main post, use aero cooler change nothing at all since is not overheating. Before start game only 26°C, after load game straight lag with 10 - 15 fps only. It's not like I play for a long time overheat then fps drop and lag, it's lag straight from starting game.

KotOr
Star I

I have same problem Nikke runs like garbage. 10-15fps, but for some reasons sometimes it can run 55fps and next day again 15fps... Asus software support is thrash , my old ROG 3 and Xiaomi 10T can run this game and others 60fps no problem... I have Aero cooler and Kunai gamepad for nothing, how can i play games on this piece of crap... And worst part is Asus can´t give us option to downgrade back to A13, when they can´t fix A14...