This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG8 PRO PUBG MOBILE

Meysam1
Star I

Heyyy i have FPS problem in ( pubg mobile ) after new update 34.1420.1420.406 at 19.06.24

After this update, the FPS of my game has decreased and it is not as smooth and attractive as before. I don't know why my game has decreased after the update

Please help me how can i fix the problem 

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

Hello, @Meysam1 

how frustrating FPS drops can be after an update. Here are a few steps you can try to improve your PUBG Mobile performance: Graphics Settings: Open PUBG Mobile and go to the settings. Adjust the graphics settings to a lower level (e.g., switch to Smooth or Balanced). Lowering the graphics quality can improve FPS. Clear Cache: Clear the game’s cache: Go to your device’s settings. Find the Apps or Applications section. Locate PUBG Mobile and clear its cache. Restart the game afterward. Background Apps: Close any background apps that might be consuming resources. Free up RAM by closing unnecessary apps. Check for Updates: Make sure your device’s operating system and PUBG Mobile are up to date. Sometimes updates fix performance issues. Restart Your Device: A simple restart can sometimes resolve performance problems. Monitor Temperature: Overheating can impact performance. Ensure your device isn’t getting too hot during gameplay. I hope this info useful to you.

Best Regard

Publix.org

I tried to make a change in the smoothness of the game by changing the graphics settings, but I didn't succeed, I only installed one game on my phone and I don't have anything else, and the phone memory is completely free.

My phone has a cooling system and does not overheat.

I am waiting for this problem to be solved.

Thanks 

Hello @Meysam1 
Which settings are you using in-game? Could you please send a screenshot?

1000021628.jpg

 This is my settings game.