Did you mean: 

MS drops ingame...

nicknock
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:6d
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:every15sec or so.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):mobile legend bang bang
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
So just unpacked this phone and ran it for a good hour or so setting things up and then start playing, my old rog 2 run without any ms drops, new 6d lagg constantly wich make it unplayable.. already consider to ship it back wich kind of hurts since my old rog2 was truly a great phone up until 7days when the screen just dropped out. I read here that rog 5/6 had this issue but the topic had got auto closed so guess i just run this and if nothing solved this week i just return this and glue back my rog2.
8 REPLIES 8

excavation5
Rising Star II
Tell us more information in what games you have lag what mode you use ..... I have the phone and i play Call of Duty at 120 fps whitout lag and fps drops also i play mobile legends max fps and graphics no fps drop also apex legend 2 hour gameplay at max fps and graphic and no problem ...

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
excavation5

Tell us more information in what games you have lag what mode you use ..... I have the phone and i play Call of Duty at 120 fps whitout lag and fps drops also i play mobile legends max fps and graphics no fps drop also apex legend 2 hour gameplay at max fps and graphic and no problem ...

View post
I'm quite sure he is refering to the poor network performance. Hes not concerned about the FPS but the poor fluctuating ping.

excavation5
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/237219#Comment_237219

I'm quite sure he is refering to the poor network performance. Hes not concerned about the FPS but the poor fluctuating ping.

View post
Yes maybe this is the problem but to blame so much the phone and write comment like this whitout more information is not nomal .... Yes the phone have some problems also software is not so perfect but is not so bad and everyone can play 98% of the games normally on it

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
excavation5

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/237223#Comment_237223

Yes maybe this is the problem but to blame so much the phone and write comment like this whitout more information is not nomal .... Yes the phone have some problems also software is not so perfect but is not so bad and everyone can play 98% of the games normally on it

View post
I don't need to write a wall of text for a well documented issue. There are several topics about this issue and its still not fixed, OP even wrote:
I read here that rog 5/6 had this issue but the topic had got auto closed so guess i just run this and if nothing solved this week i just return this and glue back my rog2.
The only thing that isnt normal is the amount of people who try to pretend the Rog6 is in a good state and deny issues.