This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looks like the Rog series is about to die

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Sony is holding a gaming-related Xperia launch event on September 12Considering ASUS probably won't be able to step up their game drasticly this could kill of the ROG lineup for good. Sony knows their playerbase best and have created legendary phones such as the xperia play.
Guess this contender is going to be the final nail in the coffin as ASUS struggles to keep up with nubia in the asian market and now will lose its global buyers to sony.

46 REPLIES 46

nasrk13_nk
Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/230631#Comment_230631

Pretty sure hes just referring to the mishandled calibration on the panel. The Rog3 doesnt really have issue as the subforum is wonderfully demonstrating. Mostly user caused issues, people asking for updates and features.

View post
Add to that the mishandling and making some features you buy inphone pretty much locked even till now, and iam speaking of K&M support.
Whats ur answer to my requests on how ican get that kernel for my screen?

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.