This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus rogue phone 6 front camera not working

Moonfinder
Star I

Hey, ever since the last system update my front camera option disappeared in the camera app, it's been like that for a month now, is there any way to fix it? Tried doing factory reset and tried resetting cache data on both camera and phone memory and it didn't help... 

9 REPLIES 9

@cloud4919 In some countries, retailers can actually help with an RMA process, but it depends on the retailer, I can't speak for all the countries.

I would like to know where is the retailers of Asus in palestine!!

Star III

I'm having the same issue here. And one thing is that when the front camera disappeared in the camera app i noticed my rear camera can't really zoom in properly too. But once i clean cache, force stop and reboot it, it works normally like last time, and then this issue occurs again. I'm sick and tired of rebooting my phone everytime i have to take a picture, while it only works 1/8 times

donski102
Star I

I found a solution. But you really need to sacrifice the fave recognition in unlocking your phone. You have to disable face recognition to unlock the phone, so it will stop using the camera while you open/unlock your phone.  Update if it works. You'll have to hard reset first, clear cache the cam, then try the steps above. Disable face recognition, I have solve mine.

It worked a few days ago till just now. I lose my front camera option again.....